Sunday 29 January 2017

100 Awesome Status


100 Awesome Status About Me | Awesome Quotes Words





Really Awesome Quotes Sayings for You in English



1. “My attitude based on how you treat me.”

2. “Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.”

3. “Style is a way to say who you are without speaking. ”

4. “When i was born. Devil said: Ohhh Shit! Competition.”

5. “Excellence is not a skill, It is an Cool Attitude.”
6. “I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.”

7. “I will win not Immediately, but Definitely.”

8. “I don't care what people think or say about me!.”

9. “Don’t tell people your dreams, Show Them!”

10. “I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.”





Awesome Quotes 4 U | Awesome Status in English



11. “Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.”

12. “Smile in front of people who hate you. You happiness kills them

13. “Being single because I can't find anyone who's amazing than me.”

14. “Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn.”

15. “Always trying to cool my self.”

16. “I'm cool but Summer made me hot!”

17. “Stop checking my status! Go Get A Life.”

18. “The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.”

19. “I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.”

20. “Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is 'who I am' & my attitude depends on 'who you are!'”


Awesome Inspirational Quotes About Life



21. “Success always hugs you in private. but failure always slaps you in the public! that's life.”

22. “Without Doing Mistake in Life you Can’t learn Easily.”

23. “Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems and comment, but no one will solve them because everyone else is too busy updating theirs.”

24. “Good times become good memories and bad times become good lessons.”

25. “Life is short, why to waste in updating Status.”

26. “Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.”

27. “World is small and life is very short. Spread smiles and share peace. ”

28. “Life is like race between cat & rat. But rat mostly wins because cat runs for food rat runs for life. Always remember purpose is more important then need.”

29. “Life is a collection of mistakes, you will never learn if you don’t make them.”

30. “Life creates order, but order does not create life.”


Awesome Quotes on Life Whatsapp Status About Life



31. “Try and fail in life but never fail to try in life.”

32. “Every question have an answer but sometime that answer again becomes a question.”

33. “When you give importance to people they think that you are always free, but they don't understand that you make yourself available for them every time...”

34. “Life is a combination of adjustments and compromises. Adjust when someone wants to be with you, And Compromise, when you want to be with someone!”

35. “Everyone shows more love and care in the Beginning of any relationship but no one maintains it till the last.”

36. “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.”

37. “Do not give up, the Beginning is always the hardest.”

38. “Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.”

39. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving!”

40. “Life is like driving a car. It’s okay to look behind sometimes but keep looking straight because life’s goes on.”



Really Awesome Status for Whatsapp in English



41. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.”

42. “Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.”

43. “The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.”

44. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.”

45. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”

46. “Every friendship doesn’t change into love but every love begins with friendship.”

47. “That awesome moment when you’re telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.”

48. “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.”

49. “Your friendship to me means a lot to me.”

50. “I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.”



Friends Awesome Quotes Status Sayings Images



51. “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.”

52. “I care about you deeply and always thank God for you. I want to be your best friend, to support you and be there for you.”

53. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”

54. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”

55. “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.”

56. “My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.”

57. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.”

58. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”

59. “A beautiful friendship can change people.”

60. “True friendship is like what water is to the fish, I cannot do without it and you are my true friend.”


Awesome Quotes Words Awesome Status in English



61. “Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.”

62. “It's sad to be happy alone.”

63. “If one day you feel like crying call me i can’t promise to make you laugh, but I am willing to cry with you.”

64. “Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.”

65. “I'm sorry, okay, I'm not perfect, but I'm trying.”

66. “Love is so short and forgetting so long.”

67. “I hate when I see a tear drop in your eye and I hate it most when I know the reason is me.”

68. “I like walking in rain because no one  sees me crying.”

69. “I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.”

70. “I miss how you always make time for me.”


Most Awesome Quotes Status for Whatsapp in English



71. “I'm not afraid to fall in Love, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again.”

72. “Inside every person you know there’s a person you don’t know.”

73. “I can tell you by tears that you will remember at all.”

74. “When I am crying and someone hugs me, it makes me cry even more.”

75. “Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.”

76. “It hurts, but it's OK. I am used to it.”

77. “Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.”

78. “I’m missing something in my life these days.”

79. “Silence is the most powerful Scream.”

80. “One day we'll look back I'll smile and we'll laugh,but right now we just cry. because it's so hard to say good-bye.”


Feeling Awesome Status Quotes Sayings in English



81. “Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.”

82. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.”

83. “You are my life. You are the only thing it would hurt to lose.”

84. “Being someone's first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.”

85. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”

86. “I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.”

87. “Love in a box. It’s a gift for both of us, from both of us.”

88. “Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.”

89. “True love stories never have endings.”

90. “I'm selfish because I will never share you with anyone else.”


Awesome Life Quotes Whatsapp Status Love Quotes Words



91. “Love is bold. Love is blind.”

92. “When I'm with you, hours feel like seconds. But when we're apart, days feel like years.”

93. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”

94. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted, to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”

95. “I love my life because it’s you.”

96. “If you have love, you don’t need to have anything else. If you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.”

97. “Love is not who you can see yourself with. It is who you can’t see yourself without.”

98. “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.”

99. “Without you. I'm nothing with you. I'm something. Together, we're everything.”

100. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment