Monday 6 February 2017

Best Whatsapp Status

Whatsapp status


(1). ~ Play the moments. Pause the memories. Stop the pain. Rewind the happiness.
(2). Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.
(3). Hey there whatsapp is using me.
(4). MP3ing it.
(5). I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday and 4% Friday.
(6). Cranking the music up and blowing my eardrums out.
(7). Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
(8). Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
(9). Travel to life is like css to html .
(10). after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.   …..best whatsapp status

(11). Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
(12). Hey there….. be there.
(13). My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
(14). I will be back before you pronunce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
(15). Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else


best whatsapp status

(1). Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Monday, please fix it
(2). Everything is 10x funnier when you are not supposed to laugh.
(3). Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
(4). Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?
(5). Dear Lord, all I ask for a chance to prove that winning the lottery won’t make a bad person.
(6). I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough
(7). I am not addicted to WHATS APP. I only use it when I have time ……. lunch time, break time, bed time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.
(8). Is there anything more awkward than when you are singing along to a song on youtube and the music stops loading.
(9). Years of education, solving tough problems, handling complex issues, yet we take a while standing before glass doors thinking whether to Push or Pull.
(10). In bed, it’s 6AM you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 7:45. At school it’s 1:30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 1:31    …..funny whatsapp status
(11). I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
(12). TODAY has been cencelled. Go back to BED
(13). I’ve had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
(14). Some people should have multiple Facebook accounts to go along with their multiple personalities.
(15). Restaurant Advertisement: We serve food as HOT as your neighbour’s wife; And beer as COLD as your own.
(16). When a woman says WHAT? Its not because she didn’t hear you. She’s giving you a chance to change what you said.
(17). My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.

status





(1). ~ 24 Hours Online!
(2). ~ Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
(3). ~ Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status.
(4). Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
(5). Every whatsapp status is a silent message for someone    ….new whatsapp status
(6). ~ Life doesn’t get easier u get stronger.
(7). ~ It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
(8). ~ If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
(9). ~ Alone doesn’t mean lonely, lonely doesn’t have to be alone.
(10). Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
(11). ~ It can take me anywhere between 0.02 seconds and 3 days to reply to a text.
(12). ~ Group study is the best way… To ensure that none of your friends have studied either.
(13). ~ Life is like an ice-cream…. Enjoy it before it melts
(14). ~ You don’t know the struggle if you don’t have parents that turn off the WiFi every night
(15). Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don’t let the weekdays take you away from me. Yours forever, Me.

love whatsapp status





(1). Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
(2). I love you even when I hate you.
(3). I hope you always find a reason to smile.
(4). Love me for a second and I’ll love you forever.
(5). Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
(6). I need you, you need me. Let’s make it work.
(7). When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.
(8). You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
(9). My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
(10). I need you so much closer.
(11). I think love is fearless.        ….best love status
(12). When I count my blessings i count you twice.
(13). Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
(14). Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
(15). I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.
(16). Just because I’m busy doesn’t mean I don’t love you
(17). You can’t stop loving short girls.
(18). I want another day with you.
(19). Everything is fair in Love and War.
(20). Love has no limits.
(21). Only you can give me that feeling.
(22). Don’t say you love me unless you mean it.
(23). Love can be demonstrated not defined.
(24). Hi, is a short, simple word but it’s how love starts.
(25). If you love something set it free.

status for whatsapp

(1). If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
(2). I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.
(3). Totally available!! Please disturb me!!       …..cool whatsapp status
(4). If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
(5). Hey there whatsapp is using me.
(6). A GOOD FRIEND IS LIKE A ‘COMPUTER’ ‘ENTERS’ UR LIFE. ‘SAVES’ U IN DA HEART. ‘FORMATS’ UR PROBLEMS. ‘SHIFTS’ U 2 OPPORUNITY & NEVER ‘DELETS’ U 4RM DA HEART
(7). I am working, which is something that you should be doing.
(8). Hi ho, hi ho.. off to work I go.
(9). I love my job, it’s the work I hate.
(10). Some idiots say: ‘Behind every successful man, there is a woman. But nobody knows the fact. Fact: ‘Women Go Only Behind Successful Men’.
(11). Behind every mistake there is always a lesson…
(12). You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice..             …..life whatsapp status
(13). If someone has something bad to say about you, it’s probably because they have nothing good to say about themselves.
(14). Live each day as if your life had just begun.
(15). Never look back unless you’re planning to go that way.


Tell us your funny whatsapp status below  in comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment