Sunday 22 January 2017

Top 100 Best Whatsapp Status



Top 100 Best Whatsapp Status
1.      Never make a decision in anger, and never make a promise in happiness
2.      Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
3.      I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
4.      There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You
5.      People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.
6.      Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you


I just want to die young as late as possible.
7.      Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
8.      Borrow money from a pessimist- – he doesn’t expect it back.
9.      For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.
10.  Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.
11.  typing…
12.  I am still learning.
13.  I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED

You compliment someone for their mustaches, & suddenly she isn’t your friend anymore.
14.  when i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year & a half.
15.  By Letting Go It All Gets Done.
16.  To thrive in life you need three bones. A wishbone. A backbone. and a funny bone.
17.  Keep calm and smile


18.  Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
19.  When you feel Like Giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
20.  If you run into a wall. Don’t turn around and give up.
21.  The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you.
22.  Don’t waste your time looking back on what you’ve lost. Just move on.
23.  An Apple keep a day keeps the doctor away, I’m going to buy iPhone 6.
24.  Do a little more each day than you think you can.
25.  Don’t wait for last judgment. It happened every day.
26.  It’s a good day to have a good day.
27.  We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.
28.  You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
29.  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
30.  Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
31.  The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
32.  A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
33.  Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
34.  Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
35.  Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
36.  Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
37.  The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
38.  The only source of knowledge is experience.
39.  Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
40.  Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
41.  We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
42.  Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
43.  Force always attracts men of low morality.
44.  Information is not knowledge.
45.  I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
46.  Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
47.  Only he who has the power to punish can pardon
48.  Tongue is a beast, if it is let loose, it devours.
49.  The wiser a man is the less talkative will he be.
50.  Every breath you take is a step towards death.
51.  Greed is permanent slavery
52.  One who comes into power often oppresses
53.  Riches without faith are the greatest poverty
54.  A graceful refusal is better than a lengthy promise
55.  Dislike in yourself what you dislike in others
56.  Love is a better teacher than duty.
57.  Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
58.  Funny Whatsapp Status
59.  You have eyes my dear but you cannot see.
60.  I believe in hate at first sight.
61.  I love buying new things but I hate spending money.
62.  I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
63.  You can disturb me….I’m available. ?
64.  If you are player then I’m the GAME.
65.  Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
66.  I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.
67.  Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you.
68.  I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done.
69.  I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
70.  Communism is like one big phone company.
71.  My life needs editing.
72.  I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
73.  Older people shouldn’t eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get.
74.  Electricity is really just organized lightning.
75.  I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.
76.  If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
77.  I never said most of the things I said.
78.  I went window shopping today! I bought four windows.
79.  Love Status for WhatsApp
80.  The first duty of love is to listen.
81.  Love has no age, no limit; and no death.
82.  The love we give away is the only love we keep.
83.  Be of love a little more careful than of anything.
84.  Who, being loved, is poor?
85.  We can only learn to love by loving.
86.  The more one judges, the less one loves.
87.  We all need each other.
88.  Only do what your heart tells you.
89.  There are never enough I Love You’s.
90.  There is no limit to the power of loving.
91.  Love in its essence is spiritual fire.
92.  Love is energy of life.
93.  Love is blind.
94.  Do you have to have a reason for loving?
95.  Love is love’s reward.
96.  Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
97.  The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.
98.  The things that we love tell us what we are.
99.  It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.
100.                      When you are happy you enjoy the music. but when you are sad you understand the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment